Mobile MSN service has been ceased to be opened to subscription. Those who have previously subscribed to the monthly package will continue to enjoy the service until further notice.
Mobile MSN is fully compatible to Android handsets now! With even more PC-like features allowing you to chat with your buddies anytime, anywhere! Subscribe to the Mobile MSN package NOW and keep chatting with your buddies!
* Only available to certain rate plan subscribers
How to log on
[NEW] How to change personal message
Transmitting text messages
Mobile MSN Package
#Mobile Data charges may apply depending on the service plan you have subscribed to. Please call our CS hotline at 1000 for details of your plan.
Download Mobile MSN
Hero, Legend, Magic, Tattoo
3230, 3250, 5320 Xpress Music, 5500d, 5700, 5800 Xpress Music, 6110-Netvigator, 6120c, 6210 Netvigator, 6220 Classic, 6290, 6600, 6630, 6670, 6680, 7610, E50, E60, E61, E61i, E63, E65, E66, E70, E71, E75, N70, N71, N73, N76, N78, N79, N80, N81, N82, N85, N90, N91, N93, N93i, N95, N95-8GB, N96
SGH-i458, SGH-G810, SGH-i408, SGH-i520, SGH-i560, I8510, SGH-L878, i7500 (Galaxy)
P100 (Satio), X10
G233, G282, KE800, KG300, KG338, KG77, KG98, KG99, KU580, KE608, KF700, KF750, KU380, KU990, KM900, KC910, GD330, KF600, KG290, KS360, KM330, KS660, KP275, GT505, GC900, GD900
A1200, A1600, A668, A728, A760, A768i, A780, E1, E680i, KRZR K1, KRZR K3, L2, L5, L6, L7, RAZE MAXX V6, RIZR Z8, ROKR E6, U6, V303, V3i, V690, V872, V878, V9, W395, Z10, EM30, ZN5, L800T, A810, A860, A732, L72, L9, V226, V3, V361, VE538, W388, W396, ZN200, L6i, MOTORAZR V9, V3x
N728, N820, N830, N840, N850
1680 classic, 2600 classic, 2610, 2626, 2630, 2660, 2680 slide, 2865i, 2760, 3109 classic, 3110 classic, 3120 classic, 3220, 3500 classic, 3600 slide, 5000, 5070, 5200, 5220 XpressMusic, 5300, 6020, 6021, 6030, 6060, 6070, 6080, 6085, 6086, 6101, 6102i, 6103, 6111, 6125, 6126, 6131, 6133, 6151, 6170, 6212 classic, 6230, 6230i, 6233, 6234, 6263, 6267, 6270, 6280, 6282, 6288, 6300, 6301, 6555, 6708, 7070 Prism, 7260, 7270, 7360, 7370, 7373, 7390, 8600 luna, 8800, 8800 arte, 8800 Sirocco, 9300, 5310 XpressMusic, 5610 XpressMusic, 6500 classic, 6500 slide, 7500 Prism, 7900 Prism, 7510 supernova, 5140, 5130 XpressMusic, 3610 flod, 7310 supernova, 7210 supernova, 7610 supernova, 6600 fold, 6600 slide, 6300i, 3555, 7510 supernova, 6260 slide, 6208 classic, 6700 classic, 6303 classic
U526, U528, U636
D528, D780, D838, D848, D888, D908, E300, E848, E908, E950, F338, G608, J608, L770, P960, U608, U708, E768, G508, J208, J708, L258, L768, U908, Z728, S5230, D908i, E218, E958, F258, G808, S3500H, M628
The following models are compatible with English version of Mobile MSN:
M8800h, F488, F408, S3600H, S8300, S7350H, S8000
Aino, K630i, C510, C702, C902, C903, C905, F305, G502, J300i, K300i, K310, K320, K500, K508, K510, K550, K600i, K610, K660, K700, K750, K758, K770, K790, K800i, K810i, K850i, M608, P1i, P910i, P990, R300, R306, S302, S500, S700, T258, T303, T658, V600, W200, W300, W350, W380, W550, W580i, W600, W610, W700, W710, W760, W800, W810, W830, W850, W880, W888, W890, W900, W908, W910, W950, W958, W960, W980, Z1010, Z258, Z310, Z320, Z520, Z530, Z550, Z558, Z610, Z710, Z750, Z770, Z800, G700, G900, M600, T650, T700, W595, W660, T707, W995, W705, T715, T818, Yari
1. How to upgrade to Mobile MSN 5.0? Logon to Infotainment service content (m.pccw-hkt.com)> Mingle > Mobile MSN > Download Now and you will be able to download the latest version Mobile MSN 5.0.
2. Why must I upgrade to Mobile MSN 5.0? Will my buddies disappear after upgrading? The upgraded version enables you to enjoy a more advanced and comprehensive experience in using Mobile MSN as if a desktop version Live Messenger. Mobile Data charge applies when downloading the latest version 5.0 from our WAP site (Roaming data charges apply in Overseas). No, your buddies list will automatically appear after you login successfully.
About PCCW-HKT mobile service's Mobile MSN 5.0
1. What features are available with Mobile MSN 5.0? As well as continuing to provide basic features, such as sending and receiving text/audio/image messaging, plus emoticons and canned messages, Mobile MSN now offers the following new features:
2. Which handsets support PCCW-HKT mobile service's Mobile MSN 5.0? Please refer to Supports Mobile MSN handset list at Mobile MSN's mainpage.
3. If my handset supports Mobile MSN 5.0, can I receive voice clip and image messages from all MSN users? Only Symbian handsets support:
4. Does PCCW-HKT mobile service's Mobile MSN support traditional Chinese? Language preference is handset dependent. If your handset supports traditional Chinese input and display, you can use traditional Chinese with our Mobile MSN.
Pre-requisites for using PCCW-HKT mobile service's Mobile MSN 5.0
5. How can I use PCCW-HKT mobile service's Mobile MSN 5.0? If your are a certain rate plan subscriber of PCCW-HKT mobile service and your handset is compatible, you can use Mobile MSN by subscribing to our Mobile MSN package
6. Why isn't my handset compatible with PCCW-HKT mobile service's Mobile MSN? Many add-on applications, such as JAVA game, are handset dependent and work only on selected handset models. The same situation exists in the case of Mobile MSN, which works only on selected handset models.
Subscription to PCCW-HKT mobile service's Mobile MSN package
7. How do I apply for PCCW-HKT mobile service's Mobile MSN package? You can apply for the package via our WAP site and download the Mobile MSN application to your handset at the same time (Infotainment service content (m.pccw-hkt.com) > Mingle > Tariffs & Subscription). Alternatively, you can apply for the package via the hotline or at any PCCW shop.
8. I am using a Windows Mobile OS PDA phone with Mobile MSN pre-installed. Why can't I subscribe to PCCW-HKT mobile service's Mobile MSN package? PCCW-HKT mobile service's Mobile MSN package is not compatible with Windows Mobile OS PDA phones at the moment. If you use Mobile MSN on your Windows Mobile OS PDA phone, a $0.08/HM 3G GPRS pay-as-you-go charge will apply (or deducting from GPRS package if any).
9. I have downloaded PCCW-HKT mobile service's Mobile MSN from the WAP site but I cannot retrieve the application from my handset? You can retrieve the Mobile MSN application from either “Applications” or “Internet” (depends on handset model) The Mobile MSN application will be saved in a different folder, depending on the handset model. Normally, the application can be found as follows:
Nokia handset (JAVA version): Applications folder Nokia handset (Symbian version): Internet folder Motorola handset: Apps & games folder Sony Ericsson handset: File manager > Applications folder PCCW handset: Application > Applications/Games folder Android handset > menu
10. I forgot the MSN ID I registered on the WAP site, so what should I do? Use your own handset and go to the WAP site (PCCW Channel > Mingle > Mobile MSN > Change MSN ID) to update your MSN ID.
11. I have two MSN IDs, so can I use both of them with PCCW-HKT mobile service's Mobile MSN? You can register only one MSN ID with PCCW-HKT mobile service's Mobile MSN. If you want to change your MSN ID, you can go to the WAP site (Infotainment service content (m.pccw-hkt.com) > Mingle > Mobile MSN > Change MSN ID) and edit your MSN ID. Changing your MSN ID will not incur a charge.
* To be launched soon