Desktop Message Express
What is Desktop Message Express?
Keeping in touch with friends and family has never been easier! With Desktop Message Express, you can enjoy the convenience of sending instant SMS messages to all your buddies' mobile phones simultaneously - even if they don't use PCCW-HKT mobile service. In addition, enjoy the following cool features:
- Send scheduled SMS messages
- Auto Start Up feature
- Form groups of buddies and send group messages
- Locate buddies instantly (only with their authorization)
Download and Charges
- No download fee for the application.
- Only SMS usage is charged, or it will deduct from subscribed SMS Pack.
- $0.5 will be charged for each successful location tracking of a buddy.
Click to download and install Desktop Message Express now and experience personalized SMS!
How to install and start using Desktop Message Express
- Download the software and save the file.
- Unzip the file and run the "Set Up" program.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- Restart your PC, if necessary.
- Double-click the Desktop Message Express icon on your desktop to run the application, if it does not run automatically.
- Login with your PCCW-HKT mobile service’s number and password.*
- PCCW-HKT mobile service subscribers (as group creators or members) within the group can broadcast messages to all other members by sending to the SMS group address.
- PCCW-HKT mobile service subscribers and other operator subscribers can be group members, but only PCCW-HKT mobile service subscribers can be group creators.
- A minimum of 3 members is required for each group.
- The above charges only apply to the sender.
- Group SMS messages are not deductible from any free SMS entitlement included in a tariff plan.
* If you have not yet registered at "My Account" or have forgotten your password, click the corresponding links on the program's login page and follow the instructions.
Download user guide
Help is at hand if you need it. Simply download our user guide for instructions on installing and using Desktop Message Express.
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the user guide. To download this free software, please click here now.