Service Terms & Conditions
>> Customers are required to use handsets compatible with the various GSM 850/1900 and
W-CDMA(3G) networks overseas. To rent a phone, please call the PCCW Consumer Service Hotline on 1000 or Business Consumer Hotline on 10088.
>> International Roaming/China Roaming enables customers to use voice, video, data and SMS services while roaming overseas.
- Tariffs quoted are subject to price changes by destinations and exchange-rate fluctuations.
- Handset display code: Information supplied by network operators and may vary according to different handset models. For reference only.
- Short Message Service(SMS): Subscribers sending short messages while roaming will be charged for local short message service in Hong Kong on top of the roaming short message charges.
- Subscribers must apply for both IDD and International Roaming services and pay an International Roaming deposit of HK$500. An additional deposit of HK$500 is required for China Roaming.
- Important notes: Activating conditional call-forwarding features (including Busy, Unreachable and Unanswered) will incur 2 trips of IDD call routing. To avoid additional IDD charges, please cancel each conditional call-forwarding feature before leaving Hong Kong.
- Peak and off-peak hours are subject to determination by different network operators. For details please call our PCCW Consumer Service Hotline on 1000 or Business Consumer Hotline on 10088.
- In general, the same airtime charge applies to voice, data and fax while roaming. Please check our PCCW Consumer Service Hotline on 1000 or Business Consumer Hotline on 10088 for availability of service by individual networks.
- Roaming tariffs and destinations are subject to change without prior notice.