All-in-one Roaming Passport (Day Pass)
PCCW-HKT mobile service now offers the ultimate roaming solution – the All-in-one Roaming Passport (Day Pass), enabling you to enjoy mobile data, Wi-Fi and RoamSave voice roaming services for as little as $88 per day(1). And there is no usage type limit on mobile data! Users can also benefit from a special rate of $1.9(3) per minute for standard voice roaming calls in mainland China. Your communications needs will be met in full while traveling abroad.
With 126 mobile data roaming partner operators cover 100 destinations, while our newly-launched PCCW Wi-Fi Roam Connection Manager enables you to get connected in 40 Wi-Fi roaming destinations These include Greater China, South-east Asia and Europe - are served by 2.9 millions Wi-Fi hotspots. Even if you use data roaming or Wi-Fi in more than one destination during the same day, you will be charged for just one Day Pass!
What's more, you can monitor your mobile data usage by using PCCW-HKT mobile service's My Account Check App and take total control of your mobile data usage by purchasing a Top Up Pack at your own discretion.
All-in-one Roaming Passport (Day Pass) Coverage:
Customers who registered for “Mobile Data Roaming Day Pass” before May 22, 2012, are invited to click here for coverage details. For inquiries, please call our 24-hour Customer Hotline on 1000.
Download PCCW Wi-Fi Roam connecting manager now to have a highly-convenient Wi-Fi roaming experience at your fingertips! Available now to Android OS and iOS devices!
Must connect to International Wi-Fi roaming service via PCCW Wi-Fi Roam connection manager
Can connect to International Wi-Fi roaming service via landing page
|Mobile data |
|Region ||Roaming |
|Roaming operators ||Wi-Fi Roaming |
|Wi-Fi connection |
|Africa ||South Africa ||-MTN |
|America ||Argentina ||-Claro Argentina (CTI Movil) ||VEX || |
|Brazil ||-TIM ||VEX |
|Canada ||-Bell Mobility |
|Chile ||-Entel ||VEX || |
|Colombia ||-COMCEL S.A ||VEX || |
|Martinique ||-Digicel ||SpotCoffee || |
|Paraguay ||-Claro ||VEX || |
|Peru ||-Claro ||VEX || |
|Uruguay ||-Claro (CTI Móvil) ||VEX || |
|Australia ||-Optus ||Tomizone || |
|Cambodia ||-Viettel |
|China ||-China Mobile |
|China Mobile |
|Indonesia ||-Excelcom |
|INDOSATM2 || |
|Japan ||-SoftBank ||Wi2 || |
|Macau ||-CTM ||CTM || |
|Malaysia ||-Celcom |
|Telecom Malaysia (TM) || |
|New Zealand ||-Vodafone |
- Telecom New Zealand
|Tomizone || |
|Pakistan ||-PTML ||Tomizone || |
|Singapore ||-M1(included 3G & 4G) |
|iCELL || |
|South Korea ||-SK Telecom ||KT |
|Sri Lanka ||-Dialog ||Dialog || |
|Taiwan ||-Chunghwa |
|Chunghwa Telecom |
|Thailand ||-DTAC ||TRUE || |
|Vietnam ||-Viettel ||Tomizone || |
|Europe ||Austria ||-mobilkom |
|Tomizone || |
|Belgium ||-BASE (KPN) ||Telenet || |
|France ||-SFR ||Orange |
|Germany ||-Telekom Deutschland GmbH |
|M3 || |
|Italy ||-Vodafone |
|Linkem || |
|Ireland ||-Telefonica Ireland Ltd |
|Bitbuzz || |
|Liechtenstein ||-Swisscom ||Telecom Liechtenstein || |
|Malta ||-Go Mobile ||Sky Telecom Malta || |
|Portugal ||-Vodafone Portugal ||VEX || |
|Romania ||-Cosmote ||Tomizone || |
|Russia ||-MegaFon |
|Beeline WiFi || |
|Slovenia ||-Mobitel ||Mobitel || |
|Spain ||-Telefonica |
|KubiWireless || |
|Switzerland ||-Swisscom ||Monzoon || |
|The Netherlands ||-KPN Mobile ||KPN Mobile || |
|United Kingdom ||-Orange |
|Egypt ||-Vodafone Egypt ||Nil || |
|Mauritius ||-Cellplus (Orange Mauritius) |
|America ||Anguilla ||-Digicel |
|Antigua ||-Digicel |
|Aruba ||-Digicel |
|Barbados ||-Digicel |
|Barbuda ||-Digicel |
|Bermuda ||-Digicel |
|British Virgin Island ||-Digicel |
|Cayman ||-Digicel |
|Curacao ||-Digicel |
|Dominica ||-Digicel |
|El Salvador ||-Digicel |
|French Guyana ||-Digicel |
|French West Indies ||-Digicel |
|Grenada ||-Digicel |
|Guyana ||-Digicel |
|Haiti ||-Digicel |
|Jamaica ||-Digicel |
|Mexico ||-Digicel |
|Panama ||-Digicel |
|Puerto Rico ||-AT&T Mobility |
-Claro Puerto Rico
|Samoa ||-Digicel |
|St. Barts ||-Digicel |
|St. Kitts & Nevis ||-Digicel |
|St. Lucia ||-Digicel |
|St. Martin ||-Digicel |
|St. Vincent ||-Digicel |
|Suriname ||-Digicel |
|The Grenadines ||-Digicel |
|Trinidad ||-Digicel |
|Turks & Caicos ||-Digicel |
|USA ||-AT&T |
|Bangladesh ||-Airtel |
|Brunei ||-B-Mobile |
|India ||-Bharti Tele-Ventures |
|Kazakhstan ||-Kcell |
|Mongolia ||-Unitel LCC |
|Philippines ||-Smart |
|Bulgaria ||-BTC Mobile |
|Czech Republic ||-TME O2 |
|Denmark ||-Telia Danmark |
|Estonia ||-EMT |
|Finland ||-Elisa Finland |
|Greece ||-Vodafone Greece |
|Guernsey ||-Jersey Telecom |
|Hungary ||-Vodafone Hungary |
|Jersey ||-Jersey Telecom |
|Kosovo ||-Mobitel |
|Latvia ||-LMT |
|Lithuania ||-OmniTel |
|Norway ||-NetCom |
|Poland ||-PTK-Centertel |
|Sweden ||-Telia Sonera |
|Israel ||-Partner |
|Kuwait ||-VIVA |
|Qatar ||-Qtel |
|Turkey ||-Vodafone Turkey |
|UAE ||-Etisalat |
Coverage area update: 10 May, 2013
(1) This Day Pass is available to certain rate plan subscribers and allows you to use mobile data, Wi-Fi and RoamSave services outside Hong Kong. The day pass will be activated 24 hours after your application and will be valid from 00:00 to 23:59 daily, Hong Kong time. If you use mobile data or Wi-Fi roaming in more than one place during the same day, only one day pass will be charged for.
You agree that Day Pass charges must be paid for the use of mobile data and Wi-Fi service at the roaming destinations above, unless subscription has been cancelled.
You can access voice-and-data roaming services via specified networks only at the destinations above after subscribing to this offer. Mobile data roaming or Wi-Fi roaming via non-specified network providers will be charged for according to PCCW-HKT mobile service’s standard roaming rate.
The offer does not include any other mobile value-added service or SMS, which will be charged for separately, according to PCCW-HKT mobile service’s prevailing rates. For details of standard mobile data roaming charges, please click here.
(2) All-in-one Roaming Passport and special rate for standard voice roaming calls in mainland China cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional roaming offer. PCCW-HKT mobile service reserves the right to change or terminate the above offer and make the final decision in any dispute arising out of said offer without prior notice.
(3) The HK$1.9 per minute special rate for standard voice roaming calls in mainland China is applicable only to customers subscribing to the All-in-one Roaming Passport (Day Pass) from June 26, 2012 onwards. This special rate is applicable to receiving calls in mainland China, making outgoing calls to Hong Kong and any mainland China numbers (excluding outgoing calls to non-Hong Kong numbers or non-mainland China numbers while in China), and is not limited to days when the day pass charge applies. If customer cancels the All-in-one Roaming Passport, the special rate for standard voice roaming call in China will be canceled at the same time.
(4) You must activate the IDD, international and China roaming service before subscribing to this offer.
(5) Mobile data roaming service will be suspended after the daily free entitlement of the Day Pass in a billing day is consumed. You are required to top up and pay for additional mobile data service entitlement in order to resume the service.
(6) When your free Wi-Fi roaming entitlement is consumed, a thereafter charge at a flat rate of $1.5 per minute will apply.
(7) If your handset is not supported at a Wi-Fi roaming destination, you can use a computer to access the Internet via Wi-Fi instead.
(8) Making outgoing calls to Hong Kong phone numbers and receiving incoming calls from anywhere in the world are free. Charges for Wi-Fi connectivity and IDD charges (if any) are additional. Please click here for detail.
(9) Entitlement offered by the Mobile Data Top Up Pack remains valid from 00:00 to 23:59 daily, Hong Kong time. Unused entitlement will be forfeited after the cut-off time.
All PCCW-HKT mobile service’s Services may be subject to QoS Measures.
QoS MEASURES: In order to meet our commitment to ensure quality of service, we may take traffic control measures to optimize our mobile network performance. Our traffic control measures may be triggered when actual or anticipated congestion occurs in our mobile network and typically involve prioritizing certain types of traffic over others (for example, we may prioritize email or web browsing traffic over peer-to-peer traffic).